Private Reserve Los Pinos

We are part of the Bellbird Corridor that connects the cloud forest with the mangroves in the pacific coast.

To attract more wildlife to our property, in the last couple years we have been replacing exotic plants and ornamental plants grown in greenhouses, for native plants that also require less care and less irrigation during the summer. We can now observe more wildlife than we used to, and can regularly spot birds and mammals throughout the whole year, all you need is some binoculars and you’re ready for a short hike around our trails.

40% of our 7.2 hectare (18 acre) property is dedicated to the commercial renting of the cabanas and vegetable production and the other 60% is dedicated to conservation and reforestation. We are part of the Bellbird Corridor that connects the cloud forest with the mangroves in the pacific coast.

Gallery

Check out some photos and videos from our reserve.

Map

Are you planning to visit us?
Please check out the Reserve Los Pinos Map.



Now it’s time to look for a comfortable shelter.
Check out our


Rooms & Rates

Los Pinos - Cabins & Gardens
Monteverde, Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Phone Number: (506)2645-5252
Email: info@lospinos.net